Is this egg alive HELP☹️

Sorry I did first the picture really fast out of fear but I saw the baby moving during this photo,so I guess false alarm. But should I be concerned about the air cell!
8D390EF4-9EA8-47FB-85D5-1A2D179D2635.jpeg

Looks very healthy. I have chicken eggs at day 15 and that looks just like ours did a few days ago.
Awesome! Thanks for the encouragement! We have 13 so far out of 14. One never developed. I’m hoping the 13 make it!

Sorry I did first the picture really fast out of fear but I saw the baby moving during this photo,so I guess false alarm. But should I be concerned about the air cell!View attachment 2230319
It looks like a saddled air cell. Does it move around or stay in one spot? Saddled air cells aren't a big deal. It should be fine. I'm glad it is alive!

It looks like a saddled air cell. Does it move around or stay in one spot? Saddled air cells aren't a big deal. It should be fine. I'm glad it is alive!
It moves around but it hangs around the close to the air cell. Should I keep and eye on the saddled air cell? Is there anything I can do to help prevent it from getting worse? I think one other one is like this too but the rest are fine

It moves around but it hangs around the close to the air cell. Should I keep and eye on the saddled air cell? Is there anything I can do to help prevent it from getting worse? I think one other one is like this too but the rest are fine
Oh, I meant does the air cell move around. There's not much you can do, but I've never had problems with them. Where did you get the eggs?

Oh, I meant does the air cell move around. There's not much you can do, but I've never had problems with them. Where did you get the eggs?
I’m sorry I miss understood but no the air cell doesn’t seem to move at all as far as I can tell. I got them off eBay.

Back
Top Bottom