Is this what I think it is? (a rip-off??)

now why dont this kind of flaming on this page get locked??? this person is selling a product, its not him bidding on his item, people will pay whatever they want to pay, even if its more than the value, who cares, how many of you sell hatching eggs for quite a bit but however sell eating eggs to locals for cheap and they are the same eggs!!?? im sure its a lot of you

I know many people ,that have never been in a WalMart.

Agree if you put something on a auction, your not ripping anyone off on the price they put their bid on.

Not everyone live near a town,and with gas cost they may be cheaper than driving around to find one to save 10 dollars.

Last year someone was selling a box of snow for 35.00. on ebay. People in the southern State was buying lots, just to show their children . The seller was selling snow they remove from their walkway. DID THEY RIP people off no,because no one may them bid.

Now if you want to see rip off on ebay, checkout old coins, people sell coin as AU thats show all kinds of wear.

Like I said you cant rip people off on the price, the buyers set the price. Now not telling the truth about the object your selling is a rip off.

Like the guy sell the chick sexer.

Yeah what a hoot that one is.
roll.png

Quote:
Lol that’s funny.
Remember when people bought the air guitars on ebay just to say they had one?
I think with the thermometer it’s kind of sad, but if someone is willing to pay it, and be happy with the decision; then it's fine. Look at all us Americans buying gas when it was almost 4 dollars...we were getting ripped off, but we still bought it. ts the way things have always been.

Back
Top Bottom