Isabelle Orpingtons leg coloring? šŸ£

should have white legs. there is a hatchery in so cal that says sometimes a chick will have yellow legs don't breed. I would agree that it is not good to breed the ones that are not standard. I am going to try and get is bells also wonderful birds. Orpingtons are great birds. many new colors I have a partridge chocolate laced lavender laced on Carmel all beautiful but should have white legs. so when you breed try to not use the yellow leg birds.
Thanks for the info. So the one on the right looks to be more standard coloring? As far as the legs go?

Actually there is no yellow. One has l
actually there is no yellow. One has pinkish and the other kind of bluish/greenish/greyish. Not white though. None of my chickens have white legs and feet.
Here they both are! Better pics of coloring

Attachments

• 79FD7237-04F7-4A81-BD87-4EA719B0600E.jpeg
    79FD7237-04F7-4A81-BD87-4EA719B0600E.jpeg
    581.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 0F6A5A41-9622-44BA-9A1A-D191260D594F.jpeg
    0F6A5A41-9622-44BA-9A1A-D191260D594F.jpeg
    586.4 KB · Views: 4
Are you f

Are you familiar with this breeds? Have these chickens? If so any pics? Iā€™ve googled the breed and theyā€™re beautiful birds just wanting to compare.
Unfortunately, no, although I have a Buff Orp.
I know they're supposed to have white skin, so idk why one of yours has yellow and the other green/gray.

Unfortunately, no, although I have a Buff Orp.
I know they're supposed to have white skin, so idk why one of yours has yellow and the other green/gray.
yeah I realized itā€™s not yellow, light pinkish and sort of the other grayish Greenish. Weird.

Back
Top Bottom