Isabelle Orpingtons leg coloring? šŸ£

Emmylem11

Chirping
Aug 26, 2020
Hi all! Hatched my first two babies ever and they were labeled as Isabelle Orpingtons. Very cute yellow fluffy chicks, however Iā€™m noticing one has yellow feet and the other kind of greenish/ bluish/yellow ? If they are the same breed shouldnā€™t they have the same color feet? Do they change as they grow? If anyone has this breed or familiar with it I would appreciate any feedback! Thank you. Oh please send pics as well!! Thanks
Here they are at 2 1/2 weeks!

Attachments

• D8A75FE3-18F0-4C2C-BD7F-61D84234300A.jpeg
    D8A75FE3-18F0-4C2C-BD7F-61D84234300A.jpeg
    565 KB · Views: 15
Hi all! Hatched my first two babies ever and they were labeled as Isabelle Orpingtons. Very cute yellow fluffy chicks, however Iā€™m noticing one has yellow feet and the other kind of greenish/ bluish/yellow ? If they are the same breed shouldnā€™t they have the same color feet? Do they change as they grow? If anyone has this breed or familiar with it I would appreciate any feedback! Thank you. Oh please send pics as well!! Thanks
Here they are at 2 1/2 weeks!
should have white legs. there is a hatchery in so cal that says sometimes a chick will have yellow legs don't breed. I would agree that it is not good to breed the ones that are not standard. I am going to try and get is bells also wonderful birds. Orpingtons are great birds. many new colors I have a partridge chocolate laced lavender laced on Carmel all beautiful but should have white legs. so when you breed try to not use the yellow leg birds.

Back
Top Bottom