Isbar thread

I live in Michigan (DeWitt) and will be selling chicks and eggs in the spring. I charge $15 per chick; you can also purchase chicks from Alchemist Farm for $25 per chick or $50 per pullet!
I'll put some pictures of this years hatch soon!

this will sound very bad as someone who has paid 100 for a adult bird... I just can't see paying 25-50 for a chick, even with the Honas unless the quality can be confirmed :/ am I being stinging? I can see 15 due to rarity but any higher...?

this will sound very bad as someone who has paid 100 for a adult bird... I just can't see paying 25-50 for a chick, even with the Honas unless the quality can be confirmed :/ am I being stinging? I can see 15 due to rarity but any higher...?

Yeah.. I agree unless its out of something like the Ohio National BB, and maybe BV. That's one of the reasons I'm hoping to stick to Common' breeds

My sweet splash got eaten by a hawk!! So sad!!! I just have one black now! :(
She was laying the prettiest little green egg!

hugs.gif

My sweet splash got eaten by a hawk!! So sad!!! I just have one black now!
sad.png

She was laying the prettiest little green egg!
I have 2 splash girls that were born this year. Where are you located? One we call trash baby because she was 1 WEEK late in hatching and was in a sealed bag awaiting the trash when I heard her chirping! Great story to share!

Back
Top Bottom