Isbar thread

Thanks for the input. Yes I am still learning. They all came from very large mint green eggs so it will be interesting when they start laying to see what I get. I guess I will start there. How does this guy look in form, he has two dark eyes!
See below
Originally Posted by robgray The birds came from GF farms

I am sorry, but I was under the impression that Greenfire Farms has not sold hatching eggs in several years. So where did you get these eggs from?

Don't want to hijack anyone's conversation but I am hoping for an opinion on my two Isbar's. I have a splash pullet and I think black cockerel. I also just got my first Isbar egg today. I am so excited!

Hatched this isbar with other chicks. she is about 4 weeks old now. still the smallest and innocent seeming.

pic taken at about 2 days old.

Last edited:
I am sorry, but I was under the impression that Greenfire Farms has not sold hatching eggs in several years.  So where did you get these eggs from? 

I'm not sure if GF Farms is selling hatching eggs but the birds came from GF Farms. I bought hatching eggs from those birds. I will try to find the exact seller...

I can get the name of the exact breeder, seemed reputable.

Don't want to hijack anyone's conversation but I am hoping for an opinion on my two Isbar's. I have a splash pullet and I think black cockerel. I also just got my first Isbar egg today. I am so excited!

I am not an expert on the isbar project but I think your egg is a beautiful one!

That looks like a dark blue cockerel, but a little hard to tell with the bright sun. It looks like darker lacing on his chest feathers.

Back
Top Bottom