Isbar thread

I hatched several of
@KYTinpusher
eggs that were first imports x latest imports too.
Everything had black eyes. I hatched ice cream bars from my flock...black eyes too.
I hatched Isbars x brahmas...black eyes
You know it's not true until you post pics.
big_smile.png

Hi guys! I hope to get isbars but I cant find any breeders near me. I live in Shelton Washington ( near Olympia) and I go to a lot of different poultry swaps in Oregon. I go to: Corvallis, La pine, Canby, and some others. If anyone has Isbars near Olympia or any of the poultry swaps thats willing to sell I would be interested. Also what kind of colors do isbars come in? Thank you

Hi guys!  I hope to get isbars but I cant find any breeders near me.  I live in Shelton Washington ( near Olympia) and I go to a lot of different poultry swaps in Oregon.  I go to: Corvallis, La pine, Canby, and some others.  If anyone has Isbars near Olympia or any of the poultry swaps thats willing to sell I would be interested.  Also what kind of colors do isbars come in?  Thank you

@Ihilani Coffee is a very very respected breeder from OR. She could likely help.

Hi guys! I hope to get isbars but I cant find any breeders near me. I live in Shelton Washington ( near Olympia) and I go to a lot of different poultry swaps in Oregon. I go to: Corvallis, La pine, Canby, and some others. If anyone has Isbars near Olympia or any of the poultry swaps thats willing to sell I would be interested. Also what kind of colors do isbars come in? Thank you
Lots of people order chicks or eggs through the mail which thankfully connects people all over the U.S. :) But if you can find them in person, all the better!

Isbars come in black, blue, and splash colors. The males of every color have a birchen type coloration on top of their base color of black, splash, or blue. Hope that helps!

Back
Top Bottom