Isbar thread

2017-05-22 19.42.11.jpg

I just love the color of this little girl. My camera kind of washed her out a little. My question is about the little gentleman behind her with a cool "spider web" design on his chest, and yellowish white streaks in his hackles. Is that normal for a black SRB? I'm also attaching pics of a sweet splash I got from Jessimom.
2017-05-04 15.31.44.jpg

View attachment 1031690
I just love the color of this little girl. My camera kind of washed her out a little. My question is about the little gentleman behind her with a cool "spider web" design on his chest, and yellowish white streaks in his hackles. Is that normal for a black SRB? I'm also attaching pics of a sweet splash I got from Jessimom.
View attachment 1031694
The splash and the blue look great! I especially love the splash. The little guy with the mottling, not so much, for breeding anyway. He would be a cull in my breeding program. Only IMO.

View attachment 1031690
View attachment 1031694
Splash is gorgeous. I've only hatched a splash cockerel & a black pullet so far. I don't really know much about standards, but they are sweet birds! I have 3 more incubating now & can't wait to see results!

Well, at least between those two, you can breed a blue!! :D Yes, I agree, they seem quite sweet!!

I ended up parting with the splash male bc I got a little carried away with my first hatch & overrun with roosters! Can't wait to see what I have this time. I'm always so glad y'all are here when I start playing "guess the sex"

Back
Top Bottom