Isnt he PURTY!?

Looks like a crele OEGB, probably PQ since he is rather big and also probably a cross with too much BB Red or maybe with wheaten since he has the triangles on his wings. Here's what a Crele OEGB should look like: http://www.cacklehatchery.com/oegbantams.htm#crele

Though
he also seems to have silver on his hackles, so probably just a barnyard mix of colors...who knows what went into the making of that one
smile.png

I dunno... I guess Im not good enough to tell a difference in those pictures. Looks like him to me. And really hes small. I might be over guessing the 8 inches thing. Hes way too fast for me to catch. And like I said to me hes actually very small. Ill try to see if I cant get a picture of him with some of the others for size comparison. Cant today so Ill post most likely on Monday
smile.png

Thanks
smile.png
Hes also a scaredy roo LOL He hides BEHIND his girls... something tells me he might loose them to the other Roo because of that LOL Though my girl (Silver Leghorn) Bacon seems to hold her own and likes sticking to his side. The two other girls he has Toast and Hashbrowns (RIR or Hampshires) seem to not know which Roo they want just yet but they are more familiar with Coffee so they are sticking to him more... but they kinda seem like they would try to hang out with my other (Snack) if HIS one girl, Dinner, if she wasnt trying to shoo them away LOL Pecking orders and flocks are neat to watch doing their little "shuffle dance" First time Ive had this. Ive never introduced another flock to the same area where I was able to see it.
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom