Iso Black Copper Marans and BBS Ameraucana Hatching eggs

Hello, I am trying to find some black Copper Marans with dark egg color and some BBS Ameraucanas for an Olive egger project. Having quite a time trying to coordinate getting eggs from 2 different sellers on eBay so figured I’d see if anyone here had both and was willing to ship to Colorado. Thanks!!!
I would highly recommend Gypsy Hen, especially if you are looking for some from show quality lines. I purchased 8 BBS Ameraucana hatching eggs and am extremely satisfied so far. I am pretty sure she has Black copper marans as well

I have both of these breeds. I am not getting enough eggs at this to ship a dozen of either but should be within a month or so. My Marans pen has a black roo and a blue roo over 8 black hens. They originated from Bev Davis lines. My B/B/S Ameraucana originated from Max Strawn lines. I have a blue roo and a black roo over 7 hens. 3 blue, 2 black, 2 splash. Most of these hens I hatched last year and they should start laying any time. I will ship a dozen of either or mixed for $40.00

I have both of these breeds. I am not getting enough eggs at this to ship a dozen of either but should be within a month or so. My Marans pen has a black roo and a blue roo over 8 black hens. They originated from Bev Davis lines. My B/B/S Ameraucana originated from Max Strawn lines. I have a blue roo and a black roo over 7 hens. 3 blue, 2 black, 2 splash. Most of these hens I hatched last year and they should start laying any time. I will ship a dozen of either or mixed for $40.00

Oooh perfect. I have some eggs hatching in a week and would love to touch base and arrange something after that!

Awesome! Are you NPIP? Do you do this every year?

I am not NPIP. HOWEVER, I am an NPIP certified tester ( got my certification 2 years ago) and tested over 30 of my birds (all negative). In Indiana you are required to test 30 birds if you own up to 300 and then its 10% of the number of birds you own. Then with the antigen shortage, they waived so many requirements that I just never sent in my $80.00 and paperwork to get my NPIP number. I have not added any other outside birds since I tested last year. I have had the Marans for about 3 years and this will be my second year breeding the Ameraucana. I haven't started on my own OE project yet.

I am not NPIP. HOWEVER, I am an NPIP certified tester ( got my certification 2 years ago) and tested over 30 of my birds (all negative). In Indiana you are required to test 30 birds if you own up to 300 and then its 10% of the number of birds you own. Then with the antigen shortage, they waived so many requirements that I just never sent in my $80.00 and paperwork to get my NPIP number. I have not added any other outside birds since I tested last year. I have had the Marans for about 3 years and this will be my second year breeding the Ameraucana. I haven't started on my own OE project yet.

Are you going to do this again next year? I'm trying to decide whether to cancel an order I have placed elsewhere.

Are you going to do this again next year? I'm trying to decide whether to cancel an order I have placed elsewhere.
Are you talking about the 2020 breeding season? Yes, as soon as they start laying well enough to ship a dozen fresh eggs these will be available. I will not ship eggs over 3 days old, but really try to keep them under 48 hours old.

Back
Top Bottom