ISO Breeder Quality Buff Orpington Eggs

What are you looking for specifically? I have two 7 month old show and breeding quality Buff Orpington roosters. They come from first place breeding flock. I also have 5 six month old hens from the same parents.
I've been needing to separate them and find new homes.

What are you looking for specifically? I have two 7 month old show and breeding quality Buff Orpington roosters. They come from first place breeding flock. I also have 5 six month old hens from the same parents.
I've been needing to separate them and find new homes.

I might be interested in a solid trio how much are you looking to get for them?

I was hoping to get about $20 each. I'm not set up to have more than one rooster, and currently I have four. With six hens and four roosters, you see why I'm needing to separate them. Only one rooster is not related to the hens, so I do plan on keeping him.

Here are some pictures of them. Also, my avatar is my prize hen and one of the mothers. She, along with all but one of my adults, were killed by a bobcat. So my breeding flock is gone.
IMG_2111.JPG IMG_2046.JPG IMG_2017.JPG

I was hoping to get about $20 each. I'm not set up to have more than one rooster, and currently I have four. With six hens and four roosters, you see why I'm needing to separate them. Only one rooster is not related to the hens, so I do plan on keeping him.

Here are some pictures of them. Also, my avatar is my prize hen and one of the mothers. She, along with all but one of my adults, were killed by a bobcat. So my breeding flock is gone.
View attachment 1652537 View attachment 1652540 View attachment 1652541
I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news... but those birds are not show quality. Pretty birds nonetheless!

I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news... but those birds are not show quality. Pretty birds nonetheless!
Every show I've taken my birds to they have won first place. The last one I went to was the state fair in August. At the time these birds were still chicks in the brooder. Their father won first place and another one of their sisters also won first place. She was eaten by the bobcat. So these have not been to any show, however, you have the assurance they have come from a first place winning flock.
I know there are some other breeds of bird in the picture.

Every show I've taken my birds to they have won first place. The last one I went to was the state fair in August. At the time these birds were still chicks in the brooder. Their father won first place and another one of their sisters also won first place. She was eaten by the bobcat. So these have not been to any show, however, you have the assurance they have come from a first place winning flock.
State fair? That’s a whole other story. They don’t meet all of the SOP for an ABA/APA sanctioned show. :frow

Back
Top Bottom