ISO ducks in PA

_HobbyFarmer_

In the Brooder
Aug 27, 2019
I'm in Luzerne County PA, I am looking for a duck or 2. Will take in drakes or hens, can only give offering 10 for 1 or 2. If I am driving must be 30 minutes or less. Any breed is god that will be able to stay with a mallard.

I wouldn't be able to because I'm not the appropriate age to drive. I'm 15, I rescue my animals from being game poultry. My mallard had never been in water and was in a cramped cage with 200 other mallards, they were selling them for a very high price so I chose to save one and find a friend for her.
Oh you are going to turn out to be me! Never in water..wait until she sets her Webber’s in a pond! It’s bliss...I wish I could help but I can’t drive 7 hrs. Good luck sweetie

Hello @_HobbyFarmer_, I'm getting ready to move to Luzerne County, PA. I've been trying to find in the county ordinance about chickens but can't seem to find anything. Are backyard chickens allowed on the county? I'll be relocating to Wapwallopen.

I'm in Luzerne County PA, I am looking for a duck or 2. Will take in drakes or hens, can only give offering 10 for 1 or 2. If I am driving must be 30 minutes or less. Any breed is god that will be able to stay with a mallard.

Back
Top Bottom