ISO Hatching eggs

Annabee093

In the Brooder
Jul 2, 2020
Hey everyone! I’m new to hatching my own eggs but would love to know everyone’s favorite place to get a variety of hatching eggs. I’m looking for any of the following breeds:

orpington (anything but buff)
Polish
Silkies
Cochins

I went on my local and near local Facebook buy and sell pages, or farmers market page, searched eggs then messaged the sellers to see what kind of chickens they had (actually the first contact had the scoop about other local chicken keepers) so I found Cochin, ameraucana, and svart hona! Close to me, well actually a five hour drive but that’s close in my area. I felt like the shipping here would damage the eggs so I tried finding eggs as close as possible, which I recommend.

I went on my local and near local Facebook buy and sell pages, or farmers market page, searched eggs then messaged the sellers to see what kind of chickens they had (actually the first contact had the scoop about other local chicken keepers) so I found Cochin, ameraucana, and svart hona! Close to me, well actually a five hour drive but that’s close in my area. I felt like the shipping here would damage the eggs so I tried finding eggs as close as possible, which I recommend.
thank you.

Back
Top Bottom