BarelyBirding

In the Brooder
Jul 12, 2020
I am wondering if anyone has some fertile pigeon eggs they are willing to sell? I will pay for the eggs and overnight shipping costs if anyone is interested!
Also if you don’t sell eggs, but know anyone who does id love it if you could point me in their direction!
I‘m Interested in these eggs for hatching. I love pigeons as pets! I don’t Race or show them. Right now I’ve got a hen who wants to hatch her infertile eggs, so they will be for her.

im located in Texas

thank you for looking!!

It is good that you have a pigeon hen. Hatching pigeons is not equal to chicks.
I seen that you already tried on the Pigeons, and Doves forum.
Can I suggest you try getting a pigeon from Craig's and even only to keep as a mate with your hen until you get your own fertile eggs??. It is better to have both parents to raise 2 squabs. Single parent will be a struggle to feed 2. (not impossible.)
Another possibility is capturing a feral pigeon and having it pair up with your hen. After you get a few clutches, you can release feral and he may leave, or stay.
Feral pigeons are not protected in this country, so no laws broken by capturing them.
WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :highfive:

Last edited:
I am wondering if anyone has some fertile pigeon eggs they are willing to sell? I will pay for the eggs and overnight shipping costs if anyone is interested!
Also if you don’t sell eggs, but know anyone who does id love it if you could point me in their direction!
I‘m Interested in these eggs for hatching. I love pigeons as pets! I don’t Race or show them. Right now I’ve got a hen who wants to hatch her infertile eggs, so they will be for her.

im located in Texas

thank you for looking!!
Hey again. Although I got about 6 eggs that I don't need, research shows that I need to be National Poultry Improvement Plan certified to ship eggs. I am not that, so I cannot send you any. I am sorry. :(

Back
Top Bottom