ISO Standard Pure Houdans Hatching eggs, in or around TN area.

You think?
TN is pretty flat in a 1.5 hour drive you go from north to south. However, there are what 5? states attached to TN? so you want me to post in all 6? Also, you've seen the "State" forums treads... they are messy and full of word or sentence postings. If you want to see a for sale posting you need a week off to read all the %^&%....

The breeders are breeding for top dollars.... Just want the wife happy with her chickens of licking....

But thnx for the post... 🤔
I just wanted to say I totally get this! TN is flat and long, borders on 8 states, and a car ride across the state can take 7-8hrs over 9 geographic regions and a time zone in the middle. Parts of GA, AL, NC, VA, KY, SC are much closer to me than west TN. Heck the fastest way for me to get to west TN is by crossing through AL and MS... LOL. I posted in the state thread and got zero response. It seems to be a social thread not really a sale/trade thread and not sure how well that complies with the BYC bst rules...

I just wanted to say I totally get this! TN is flat and long, borders on 8 states, and a car ride across the state can take 7-8hrs over 9 geographic regions and a time zone in the middle. Parts of GA, AL, NC, VA, KY, SC are much closer to me than west TN. Heck the fastest way for me to get to west TN is by crossing through AL and MS... LOL. I posted in the state thread and got zero response. It seems to be a social thread not really a sale/trade thread and not sure how well that complies with the BYC bst rules...
Can I totally 1000 % % agree....
I'm thinking about starting a ISOChicken website with a search based on zip code. I drive 4/5 hours located from my zip....

Back
Top Bottom