ISO Swedish Black fertile eggs for spring...

Jan 21, 2022
PNW
I'm hoping to be able to source some Swedish Black fertile eggs come spring. I'm not looking to have chicks overwinter, but come spring and either slip them underneath a broody hen or pop them into the incubator. I'm hoping to make a contact now so I can buy some fertile eggs come spring. I like to plan ahead. :) Bonus being if you're in WA and I can come and pick them up to give them the best chance at hatching out. :)

I'm hoping to be able to source some Swedish Black fertile eggs come spring. I'm not looking to have chicks overwinter, but come spring and either slip them underneath a broody hen or pop them into the incubator. I'm hoping to make a contact now so I can buy some fertile eggs come spring. I like to plan ahead. :) Bonus being if you're in WA and I can come and pick them up to give them the best chance at hatching out. :)
Svarthona?

I'm in Wisconsin and will have Svarthona, aka Swedish Black Hens, this spring :) One girl has finally started laying again, so just waiting on the others! We are part of NPIP.

Back
Top Bottom