ISO Tolbunt Polish Hatching Eggs in Canada

Krisitne

Songster
8 Years
Feb 17, 2016
British Columbia
Hi everyone. I’m located in Canada. I’m searching for Tolbunt Polish hatching eggs. Tolbunt Polish is a hard breed to come by here. I’m lucky enough to have gotten a few shipped hatching eggs but am wondering if anyone has hatching eggs here in Canada that I could buy and have shipped to me? Pic is for attention...this is a Tolbunt baby of mine that hatched a week ago. Thank you 😊
A60B3E8A-D474-4853-B1EE-FF38DEAB40E7.jpeg

I was able to buy two Tolbunt/golden laced split hens that were in a pen with a Tolbunt roo. So I have a few of their eggs in my incubator right now, hoping hat they are fertile. Otherwise, no luck😔

I was able to buy two Tolbunt/golden laced split hens that were in a pen with a Tolbunt roo. So I have a few of their eggs in my incubator right now, hoping hat they are fertile. Otherwise, no luck😔
I know this is later but have you found any or established your flock? I’m desperately looking here in Canada as well.

Did a coyote get one of ur birds?
I have a test hatch in my bator right now though...fingers crossed! There r 22 in the bator. I also have 5 under a broody hen that r supposed to hatch out day after tomorrow. Looked good a week ago so we will see in a couple days with her eggs...

Last edited:
I’m in Ontario
I have a test hatch in my bator right now though...fingers crossed! There r 22 in the bator. I also have 5 under a broody hen that r supposed to hatch out day after tomorrow. Looked good a week ago so we will see in a couple days with her eggs...
Hi there , no I’m not Hailee. I was on her list but now that she lost those 2 hens I won’t get any eggs from her this year. Her imports from Buffalo didn’t hatch well either. As soon as the border opens I’m going to get some in the States but I don’t want to deal with customs regarding shipping eggs . Are you on the polish fb group? I’m Dawn Warnock-Thompson on the boards.

I am. Kristine Little. Just check back in with me in a couple weeks. I’ll let ya know how the hatch with the bator went by then. I’m on day 6 so far. 🤞🤞. I got a beautiful frizzle Tolbunt roo a month or so ago so here’s hoping. I’ll see if I have a pic of him...
And then I bought a GL roo as well so that down the line I can pair him with my Tolbunt girls. Had to get them shipped, so hard to find!

Attachments

• 00221D88-79A0-4A79-A838-C4B7C75A7AE7.jpeg
    00221D88-79A0-4A79-A838-C4B7C75A7AE7.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 45787345-6AE5-4D8C-90AB-3DBEC5AC52C9.jpeg
    45787345-6AE5-4D8C-90AB-3DBEC5AC52C9.jpeg
    169.6 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom