Issues..

At the beginning of the summer right after Steven left for basic, I had a dream I signed up on Match.com. In my list of what I was looking for the guy had to get along with chickens, ducks, dogs, cats, and othter animals. This guy answered my ad and came courting with a bag of scratch and a dozen fertile eggs. Yeah, I didn't sleep for the rest of night, he also had no teeth and smelled like a dirty coop.

Quote:
razor blades are more ghetto......i like razorblades

Yeah, but no way to throw tham accuratly... I'll stick to daggers, spears, axes and the occasional card.

LOL..... but they are easier to put in your mouth and hide. Then you spit them out and wah la GHETTO
ep.gif

Quote:
Ok, but next time be a bit more snappy about your duties!

AND..the hallway light was out! All i could see was Miss Janes white teeth!

Quote:
Oh honey I have a surefire way to hush up cranky neighbors... Set up a target in the front yeard and pratice for next month's knife throwing competition! Juggle them for a few minutes, hit a dozen bullseyes, and go back in for a beer, works like a charm.
gig.gif

~Saddi, who lived in the ghetto when first married.

Hey! I'm not cranky. I just wuv my chooks. Give me a few years. I'll not only be cranky, but I'll wear purple every day, have a bunch of siamese cats and call the cops on my knife throwing neighbors at the drop of a hat!
tongue.gif

You forgot the red hat! YOu have to wear the red hat with the purple outfit!

Quote:
Got matched with PC huh?

gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

And on that note I'm signing off for the night. Goodnight y'all. Time to go play domestic goddess.

Quote:
Oh honey I have a surefire way to hush up cranky neighbors... Set up a target in the front yeard and pratice for next month's knife throwing competition! Juggle them for a few minutes, hit a dozen bullseyes, and go back in for a beer, works like a charm.
gig.gif

~Saddi, who lived in the ghetto when first married.

Hey! I'm not cranky. I just wuv my chooks. Give me a few years. I'll not only be cranky, but I'll wear purple every day, have a bunch of siamese cats and call the cops on my knife throwing neighbors at the drop of a hat!
tongue.gif

Silly woman, I'll teach you how to juggle. Actually the cops know all of us, see they have us pratice on the parks, you'd be amazed what 25 armed people just showing up one morning does to clear out the druggies and streetwalkers. Somehow it's not the same getting wasted next to the guys with giant swords.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom