It’s moving but it’s in early stage and looks stuck to the shell

So lol funky dude made no progress at all so I’m leaving the little one in the “atomic hatchery” (just where I put ones I can’t cull if they’re still moving but probably won’t make it) the most recent images are below.. but I have a new problem, of the 8 others in the same bator, someone has internally pipped and is very VERY sporadically peeping… more of a weak trill actually. I don’t know who it is and I’ve never heard such a weak sad little sound so I’m worried very much so. I can’t get a good recording of the sound but it’s a very soft peep with… vibrato? I’m pushing human ideas on this but it sounds weak and sad but I don’t know WHO! No one has externally pipped but I worrry about opening the bator to candle. Should I give it a shot? Should I start a new thread? 😔 poor little one is 3 days early to be pipping internally and the temp/humidity has stayed constant at 99.8-100.2 and 45-55% humidity.

I haven’t the slightest who it is, and they’re all wiggling. My last little single guy hatched malpositioned and miraculously made it without assistance after 36 hours from internal/external (simultaneous) pip. He had a distended tummy annd belly bottom but aCree otherwise ok— he passed within 16 hours.

I’m worried whoever is sad trilling is malpositioned, something else is awry. Any advice would be helpful!!

Funky dude at day 17
IMG_1894.jpeg IMG_1896.jpeg IMG_1895.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom