It has finally happened to me!!!!

He was super apologetic and removed it at once. I don't know if what he's doing is illegal.... surely unethical

You can google images for every breed they have and find the photo (belonging to some unsuspecting person) within the first two pages.

Last edited:
he is misrepresenting his "merchandise" which can be hard to prove, but by his own TOU, he copyrights everything on his site including pictures, which mean he was implying that the pictures he has stolen from byc members and other people on the internet.. were truly his own images or owned the rights to use them for his business, which he did/does not.. Even his stock pictures he stole. He probably never bought them from a stock imaging co.

I messaged them and asked if my chicks would be coming from the parent stock that they have posted. We'll see what they say...

All of the photos have been photo shopped to remove any identifying background.
sad.png

Why would you not use photos of your own birds? That says alot about their stock and their ethics.

Austin was super nice about the whole thing and even compensated me for the trouble. I sure hope he'll take the time to take pics of his own birds.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom