It hatched.

Chicken_of_WA_kn

In the Brooder
Aug 26, 2023
I posted a thread a week ago almost. About an egg that the mother wouldn’t sit on. A lot of people were telling me to give up. But there were some who gave good advice. And today the egg is hatching. No fancy incubator. No momma chicken. All on my own, I made a warm place with a humid environment and I get home today and the chick is peeping and starting to break through. I’m going to check on it constantly making sure it doesn’t dry out. This isn’t the ideal way of hatching a chicken I know. And I’m unsure to if the chick will have deformities. But I didn’t give up, and now I helped a living thing. Grow. Thank you.

I posted a thread a week ago almost. About an egg that the mother wouldn’t sit on. A lot of people were telling me to give up. But there were some who gave good advice. And today the egg is hatching. No fancy incubator. No momma chicken. All on my own, I made a warm place with a humid environment and I get home today and the chick is peeping and starting to break through. I’m going to check on it constantly making sure it doesn’t dry out. This isn’t the ideal way of hatching a chicken I know. And I’m unsure to if the chick will have deformities. But I didn’t give up, and now I helped a living thing. Grow. Thank you.
Congrats I remember reading your thread actually I was just reading the newer replies I didn’t have any ideas on how to do it without an incubator but glad it’s hatching.

Back
Top Bottom