It Never fails, sametime very year! DD and the Stomach bug :{

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by jnjross, Dec 18, 2008.

1. jnjross

jnjross Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2008
    edwards, ms
    DD gets sick the same day every year and it's the day she was born the SAT after thanksgiving, she gets the stomach bug [​IMG]
    niece got it (of coarse) last week and had to get an iv. so we kept them apart till sunday and clean the houses top to bottom than DD got it AGIAN!! geeees we can't win, [​IMG]

2. greyfields

greyfields Overrun With Chickens

Mar 15, 2007
    Washington State
    I used to have the same problem, then I realized it was just a hangover.

3. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    There's a weird strain of bug going around. I never get sick, and I got the bug last week. Not fun. I felt awful and I didn't know which end wanted to do what...I actually collapsed on the bathroom floor and couldn't move my arms, I thought I was having a stroke or something.

Anyway, took me about five days to feel 'normal'. Hope your daughter gets over it fast. Some people are like clockwork..[​IMG]

4. jnjross

jnjross Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2008
    edwards, ms
    oh she ALL better! (i couldn't be on here if she wasn't) she's back to misbehaving today [​IMG]

5. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    Quote:mwah-ha-ha-ha! How long did it take you to figure that one out??

6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:[​IMG]

7. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    mine was send home with itchy and red eyes from school today. Poor baby daddy got the call and almost forgot her. Taylor was sitting at the office for a hour. Give me one year without the kids getting sick before christmas.(oh and he made up with a small eggnog milkshake on the way home)

Hope your your baby will be alright

Last edited: Dec 18, 2008
  8. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Hubby got the stomach bug in the last three days, popping those pink pills like candy to dry his contents up. Poor guy! And I had to wipe down doorknobs and everything I can think of that we all had contact.

Wash hands....its the best thing you can do in this flu season!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by