It's a secret, but I have to tell somebody!

Quote:
My mom made those kind of books for my grandma last year for her birthday and for my brother's 30th birthday. Better believe they both cried over them. The book for grandma was family pictures. The one for brother was pictures of him growing up. It was so cool! She even had a big poster made for him with a bunch of pictures of him growing up. His girlfriend (now ex) had it put up that morning before he got up for work. He broke down. Hard to believe a hardcore "thug" guy to break down over something like that.
thumbsup.gif
Thanks Mom, I now have something to pick on him over!
gig.gif

19hhBelgian..what a wonderful gift!!!..I have no surprises this year..not now..we were surprising my MIL in Fl with a visit..but son's dittsy girlfriend let it slip..did I mention she is dittsy??? It will still be good..haven't been there for Christmas in a number of years!!

(btw..19hhBelgian..love those guys..we have one.. not sure how many hhs..he is a gentle giant!!)

19hhBelgian..what a wonderful gift!!!..I have no surprises this year..not now..we were surprising my MIL in Fl with a visit..but son's dittsy girlfriend let it slip..did I mention she is dittsy??? It will still be good..haven't been there for Christmas in a number of years!!

(btw..19hhBelgian..love those guys..we have one.. not sure how many hhs..he is a gentle giant!!)

The photo books are very nice! Your mom is going to LOVE it! My dad came to VA to visit back in March and we (my sisters and I) took him to the beach. When he went home we all put our pictures together and ordered him and album, having it sent directly to him. He has treasured that book and shown it to everyone around him! I'm sure your mother will be just as excited as my dad was to get his.

As for secret gifts we are giving here this year, there are none. Just the regular Christmas for the kids. The rest of my family member (extended) are getting cookies made by my kids (each gets to pick his/her favorite) in a tin. Nothing big but enough to teach my kids how to give with love.
smile.png

Quote:
19hhbelgian- that is a very cool idea! Can you be all stealthy and see if there is a piece she is especially fond of? That gift would truly be a labor of love!

Quote:
I actually made mine at Shutterfly. I've been doing this for years, but I always get so excited when they arrive. Mom absolutely LOVES them each time. It is mainly pictures of the grandkids, so it gives her a handy way to see the pictures all year round.

Your book for your Grandpop sounds really cool! Not only will he love it, it'll be a treasure for your family for years to come. Great idea!

Quote:
Those are called baby toes! We used to try and ship a bunch of cacti/succulents to my aunt in Marcquet (sp?) Michigan for Xmas....the'd freeze every time
smile.png

BUUUT I suspect in New Zealand it is warmer this time of year
smile.png

I plan on giving my MIL this
FP_3298204_BULLS_Lady_Gaga_EXCL_072109.jpg

gig.gif
I only jk. I dont know WHAT to get her. Everytime she says she needs something she goes out and buys it for herself
barnie.gif

Im kinda excited to give my FIL the trail camera we got for his hunting property
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom