Its all new to me

Just keep an eye on them all for a few days maybe, make sure they don’t attack her. Also, maybe put her on nutridrench, it can help them grow and become stronger
They chase her and give her a peck here and their but they aren't ganging up on her and I'm making sure she has access to food and water and I added some savory a chick electrolytes to help her with stress. I'll update you in a few days.

Yes I'm a stained glass artist and I love repurposing and making mixing practical and functional with a little whimsy!
It's really nice!

I have a couple pieces my dad made when I was young. Here is one...it's just sitting on my kitchen window sill.
16562515781715954157112186194523.jpg

Um ok I'm new to Chickens and posting so bear with me. I live on 15 acres in a small town in SC. I work fulltime and have 3 small rescue dogs. Not sure why I decided Chickens were a good idea. I couldn't decide what to get so thought I'd start with a small flock of bantams. I wanted 4-5, ordered 3, got 7. I gave 3 away to a friend who has a regular flock but shes given 1 back because it's so tiny. I have a gold placed cochin, a Dominique, a RI red and 2 old English crele game. Any advice is welcome.
WELCOME, glad to have you!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom