It's been 22 hours

So an update this baby chick is beautiful an perfect full of energy my children named it rocky lol. But something wierd I noticed I have a silkie possibly crossed but not sure it has 4 toes on one side 5 on the other. The rest I have are mostly barnyard mixes. My baby chick was born with 5 toes on each foot. Wierd right? I had one other chick hatch after that on the other egg I did have I believe it passed away inside the egg :( but at least I have too beautiful baby chicks to love.

So an update this baby chick is beautiful an perfect full of energy my children named it rocky lol. But something wierd I noticed I have a silkie possibly crossed but not sure it has 4 toes on one side 5 on the other. The rest I have are mostly barnyard mixes. My baby chick was born with 5 toes on each foot. Wierd right? I had one other chick hatch after that on the other egg I did have I believe it passed away inside the egg :( but at least I have too beautiful baby chicks to love.
It is nice to have at least two hatch. One chick get very lonely since they are social birds

Back
Top Bottom