It's Covered

Pics

Trevor Daniel - Falling​

Disgusted Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts

This one's a bit different. The song is OLD. Origins and author are unknown. One of the earliest recordings was This one:
And the one that is probably the most popular arrangement is this.
Several other people have covered the Animals' version over time. I've never found one that stands up to it though.

This one's a bit different. The song is OLD. Origins and author are unknown. One of the earliest recordings was This one:
And the one that is probably the most popular arrangement is this.
Several other people have covered the Animals' version over time. I've never found one that stands up to it though.
I did not realize the Animals' wasn't the original. Definitely the best though.
And can I just say, those boys do not match their sound with their looks at all. They've got this amazing motown soul sound and then............
4 preppy white boys :lau

I do love me some Animals

And can I just say, those boys do not match their sound with their looks at all. They've got this amazing motown soul sound and then............

One of the few songs I will ALWAYS stop, crank up, and sing along to. Fortunately for me, I still have enough range to do it.

Back
Top Bottom