it's gotta heart on its head.....sooooo cute

i hope so. i just wish i knew what happened. i still have 4 and i am hoping they make it
fl.gif
one thing i hate about buying babies that i didn't hatch but things happen

Last edited:
i just had 3 of these babies die for no reason. took them out went inside to make some vitamin water went back outside and they were dead, including this baby so i will never know if the heart would have stayed or not
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
so now i am down to 4 out of 7 babies
hit.gif
I am so shocked and so sorry, do you have any idea what happened?

Did you have them under a heat lamp? I put some under a heat lamp once, walked outside and when I came back the light was to close and they had gotten to hot. I was so sick over it. Poor little things. Sorry for your loss.

i dont know what happened. they do have a heat lamp and are housed outside. the lamp is at an angle so they can choose to either be under the light or way out of it. i haven't treated them any different than any of my other babies so thats another reason i am so shocked and have no clue what happened.

i dont know what happened. they do have a heat lamp and are housed outside. the lamp is at an angle so they can choose to either be under the light or way out of it. i haven't treated them any different than any of my other babies so thats another reason i am so shocked and have no clue what happened.
hugs.gif

i am fairly certain that they are muscovies. one of the remaining 4 hissed at a bitty the other day lol, never heard one hiss so early

Baby muscovies make a noise I can only attribute to that of crickets when they are happy (and not scared).....
love.gif
I have now raised a total of eighteen muscovies and this summer re-homed our babies (at six-eight weeks old). They are fascinating.....best of luck that your remaining peeps grow healthy and strong
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom