Its just me

JRTC

Chirping
Mar 20, 2023
Oregon
Hello!
We are a family of 6+6, My husband and I and our 4 kids, and our flock of 6.
We currently have 4, 7 month old Dark Brahma Roo's. Omg, they are huge for their age and we are excited to see how much bigger they will get!!! And we also have 1 Black Laced Silver Wyandotte Chicken, and 1 Easter Egger! We have been raising chickens for 7 years, and we love it. (Don't come at me about the Rooster/Chicken ratio, we already are completely aware, at this point the girls are more Roo then the boys, and there quite visious to the boys and keep them in line, and having 4 roos wasn't exactly our plan, we ordered special ordered eggs (4) offline and ended up with 4 Roos, but we have fallen in love with all 4 and will soon find them safe homes or I will by 70 more chickens while my husband's at work 😂😆😅)!

Hello!
We are a family of 6+6, My husband and I and our 4 kids, and our flock of 6.
We currently have 4, 7 month old Dark Brahma Roo's. Omg, they are huge for their age and we are excited to see how much bigger they will get!!! And we also have 1 Black Laced Silver Wyandotte Chicken, and 1 Easter Egger! We have been raising chickens for 7 years, and we love it. (Don't come at me about the Rooster/Chicken ratio, we already are completely aware, at this point the girls are more Roo then the boys, and there quite visious to the boys and keep them in line, and having 4 roos wasn't exactly our plan, we ordered special ordered eggs (4) offline and ended up with 4 Roos, but we have fallen in love with all 4 and will soon find them safe homes or I will by 70 more chickens while my husband's at work 😂😆😅)!
Welcome to BYC, and good luck with the chicken math!

Wow that's some bad hatch luck usually it's 50 50 but I know an old myth that I have proven has a 85% success so if you hatch again try to hatch round eggs they have a higher chance of being hen in my opinion. Or buy some chicks the hatchery can safely tell the gender of Murray MC Murray hatchery they have almost every breed thinkable it's crazy. They can give you all females or hatching eggs.

Back
Top Bottom