It's my turn to rant.

Quote:
I'll be your rant buddy, if no one else volunteers. Just don't be put out when you get generic responses like: "Uh huh. Oh I agree.
hugs.gif
"
LOL

-Kim

Last edited:
Quote:
Now, I know someone is going to rant about that ^^... I mean if we can rant about the under use of punctuation, surely we can rant about the over use...

Now, Scrambled, did you hold the button or just push it repeatedly?

wink.png

-Kim

Yes, that would be repeatedly, very swiftly with the shift button held down by the left index finger and the right index finger jabbing away at the ! mark!!!! Immediately after rolling on the floor laughing my butt off!!!! (edited because man that sounded sooooo much worse than I meant it...it was about PC and his hairy back..but trust me..it's better edited!!!!!!)!!!
lau.gif
Dac...might want to chill on the rants for a bit...Kim has used so much of her good schtick todayshe might need a comedy channel infusion before the next one!!!
hugs.gif
lau.gif

Last edited:
This is the way a good rant should end, like having a big argument with your husband or kid, and then all of a sudden realizing just how silly you both sound. It ends with everybody laughing their butts off. I have truly enjoyed this thread.

"It is the greatest folly of our age to embrace any notion." - - Jeff Cooper, attributed

Once we get onto a pet cause, the equivalent of cyber road-rage is soon to follow. It's not long before the rant drive kicks in.

I think Buff Hooligans has a problem with "cyber road-rage"...

I'd rant to my family, but I'm not close to them.

And I'm not allowed to crash my car into the other things that bother me.

-Kim​

Quote:
I cannot believe how many people have survived being whacked with an iron skillet - C-CLANG!!! Your nephew-in-law makes three that I know of...

[Rant On]

I hate it when people use too many explanation points[sic]!!!!

And [sic][sic] because I don't really get what [sic] means???

And too many ????? question marks!!! Why does anyone need 4 question marks in a row????? I hate that...

And too many ... ... whatever "..." is called

[/Rant Off]

lau.gif
big_smile.png
roll.png
cool.png

Opps I am guilty of ............ lots of those, but not too many of these !!!!! and only one usually of this ??????

sorry sorry sorry ................ ROFL

Back
Top Bottom