ITS PEEPING!!! but not pipping??

The breed I'm hatching has 5 toes (SIlkies) But the average chicken has 4 toes.... and they should begin to walk after being in the incubator and are all fluffy!

Well, Thanks for everyone's help and advice, but it died last night... Because of to much heat in the brooder... My very first chick and it dies the next day! Oh well, I guess I will try again next time!

Oh so sad that you lost your chickie!. I am trying for the third time and will be my last time to hatch them ..its not fun to watch the temperature ! too much stressed !! My chickies due 21st. Still not sure about them, I am not seeing movements, but can see them when candling. We will have to wait and see what happens !!

Oh so sad that you lost your chickie!. I am trying for the third time and will be my last time to hatch them ..its not fun to watch the temperature ! too much stressed !! My chickies due 21st. Still not sure about them, I am not seeing movements, but can see them when candling. We will have to wait and see what happens !!

The 21st..... ~~ThAt'S My BiRtHdAy!!!!!!!~~ Nice to know i might share my birthday with some cute fluffy chicks!

Back
Top Bottom