It's Saturday night....

Quote:
But then they go run into burning buildings.
hmm.png

Why is it you think that firemen and policemen can't say anything nice about each other?

EXCITING NIGHT IN THE GROVE! THE NEWS FROM DRAGONFLY FARMS....

Son #1 is with the band at the SDSU vs. UCLA game - we are still hoping for an SDSU comeback....sigh

Son #2, somewhere in eastern New Mexico - living the college life with his GF....

Youngest DD - trapped at home with boring parents!

Boring parents - surfing the net (me) and channel surfing (DH).

It is a pretty slow night tonight. DS got a new game from best buy and I havent seen him all night, DH is at his parents house puppy sitting, no ones on FB and my beer is gone. Im listening to old 80's mellow crap on youtube. What is wrong with this picture?

Quote:
That's just an act they put on for the public. I know DH is very close to all of his "brothers in arms".

Quote:
But then they go run into burning buildings.
hmm.png

Why is it you think that firemen and policemen can't say anything nice about each other?

LOL - agreed! Both jobs have there own set of situations. One of my friends on the fire department described being called to the home of the family that he considered grandparents, and then having to tell gramma that pops was dead when they arrived.

I admire the badge/hose carriers. They have a jobs that have individual challenges and are heroes for choosing those jobs.

Back
Top Bottom