It's that time of year again....

DcSmile06

In the Brooder
7 Years
Mar 24, 2012
Texas
Got both of these just today..

My son found this one

My German Shepard killed this one...Gonna give her a steak tonight or something...Thats my nephews Size 9 shoes.

Yucky! I wish my dog would kill me a snake. I think if she ever saw one (she's only 7 mo. so I don't think she has yet.) she would either try to play with it and get bitten, or run away screaming. She's a huntress, that one. =P

LOL, My german Shep ( Daisy) has always hated them. Her puppies (9 wks old) wanted to play tug of war with the dead body..yuck. The fist one my son let go since it was just a baby, I had my nephew make sure the one my dog killed was dead since it was headed towards my kids play area. I HATE snakes. I dont mind the bull snakes cause they keep the other snakes away but ugh I dont want to see them.

LOL, My german Shep ( Daisy) has always hated them. Her puppies (9 wks old) wanted to play tug of war with the dead body..yuck. The fist one my son let go since it was just a baby, I had my nephew make sure the one my dog killed was dead since it was headed towards my kids play area. I HATE snakes. I dont mind the bull snakes cause they keep the other snakes away but ugh I dont want to see them.

Bleh! Snakes give me the heeby geebies.
sickbyc.gif

I'm not looking forward to the first chicken snake I find. I've only had chickens of my own for... some months. It's time for the snakes to come out and play again. :\ I will not be a happy camper the first time I find one around my chickens. My cat just had kittens so hopefully one of them will be a good hunter. Mama knows not to eat our chickens, so she should pass that on to her babies... *kill a snake little kitty!*

Back
Top Bottom