It's time for Nicalandia to create his own breed of Chickens

Should Nicalandia create this new breed?

• Yes, he should do it.

Votes: 48 85.7%
  • No, it's a waste of time and resources.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • I don't know, but I am watching this thread

Votes: 12 21.4%

• Total voters
I've heard that they simply wont breed in captivity. I've wanted those too for years. Might have to settle for buying feathers
I'll get some and you can feed them and collect eggs. lol 😂
If they are, they're not showing up in my searches. The only one I get is some big breeder in Indonesia that pops up
I need to get you in some of the groups on FB. Then you'll have all the connections. lol

I have a project that started out with the same goals but I never got any hybrid Green Jungle Fowl. I was trying to replicate the Black Bekisar or Bekicem (Cemani Bekisar). I feel like I’ve gotten really close and recently I’ve even gotten birds with Bekisar-like combs. The iridescent color is good too. I only lack the single gular lappet instead of wattles and the henny-feathered hackle feathers. Of course there are no cool colors on the comb or wattles but without Green Jungle Fowl that’s an impossibility. The good news is the females have good color too and they are fully fertile.
IMG_0641.jpeg
IMG_0596.jpeg
IMG_0443.jpeg

I have a project that started out with the same goals but I never got any hybrid Green Jungle Fowl. I was trying to replicate the Black Bekisar or Bekicem (Cemani Bekisar). I feel like I’ve gotten really close and recently I’ve even gotten birds with Bekisar-like combs. The iridescent color is good too. I only lack the single gular lappet instead of wattles and the henny-feathered hackle feathers. Of course there are no cool colors on the comb or wattles but without Green Jungle Fowl that’s an impossibility. The good news is the females have good color too and they are fully fertile. View attachment 3607953View attachment 3607954View attachment 3607955

Such amazing shine!

Back
Top Bottom