Itty Bitty Bunny Committee!

Sorry I'm not sure if I can help. Could you maybe go more into detail? Maybe post a pic?
I have a baby bunny that I just got and he looks like at one point he became wounded. So I want to give him just a general antibiotic for precaution. I know for chickens you them garlic so what for baby bunnies? Need help asap

Last edited:
It was a baby bunny that hac gotten attacked by some kind of animal and we are rehabilitating it. I ended up giving the baby rabbit a very low dose of tetracycline. That has seemed to make the difference!! Thanks anyway though!! The scratches on his head and nose and ears are going away too!!

It was a baby bunny that hac gotten attacked by some kind of animal and we are rehabilitating it. I ended up giving the baby rabbit a very low dose of tetracycline. That has seemed to make the difference!! Thanks anyway though!! The scratches on his head and nose and ears are going away too!!
thumbsup.gif

Okay glad to hear its getting better! :D :thumbsup :bun

Back
Top Bottom