I've done so much reading on worming that I need a clear answer-roundwoms

Ok I did 1 gallon of water w the wazine and they drank almost all of it in 1 day. Is that ok? Orr do another day?
I'm embarrassed that they had a worse infestation that I had any idea they had. Do I clean out the coop real good now and do it again after the next treatment?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Ok I did 1 gallon of water w the wazine and they drank almost all of it in 1 day. Is that ok? Orr do another day?
I'm embarrassed that they had a worse infestation that I had any idea they had. Do I clean out the coop real good now and do it again after the next treatment?
Thanks!

Just the one day. Repeat in 10-14 days

Lol! I don't think I can clean a "run!" But I'll clean the coop.
1f602.png

I wormed the chickens with their second round of wazine and found additional worms in the poo the next day. I really didn't think I would see worms, that it would just get the eggs. I'm concerned they're going to still have roundworms after all this!

I wormed the chickens with their second round of wazine and found additional worms in the poo the next day. I really didn't think I would see worms, that it would just get the eggs. I'm concerned they're going to still have roundworms after all this!
Can you have a fecal test done?

Can you have a fecal test done?
Not that I'm aware of. I called our local vet several months ago and asked about a fecal test (he does farm animals, too) and he said he'd have to send it out and that I was the first to ask. Is there a home kit?

Back
Top Bottom