1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

I've got to find a new home for my chickens. I don't need compensation, just so they can be happy.

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Tom Beyer, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Tom Beyer

Tom Beyer Hatching

Jun 21, 2017
    There's 3 brown ones, 2 gold ones a black one and a white one... all very active and happy...

2. Debs Flock

Debs Flock Crossing the Road

Apr 28, 2015
    Jefferson County, MO
    You'll want to note breeds, if possible and where you're located. Also, posting pics is a huge plus when you're looking to re-home. Best of luck!

3. ECSandCCFS

ECSandCCFS Free Ranging

Jul 23, 2013
    Georgia
    Try posting this in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum, along with more precise information, such as age, breeds and where you are located. Also, welcome to BYC!

4. Tom Beyer

Tom Beyer Hatching

Jun 21, 2017
    Ok, they are 2 Orpington,1 leghorn, 3 Rhode Island reds, 1 ostralorp, Dominant.

5. Birdinhand

Birdinhand Crowing

May 23, 2016
    where are you located

6. LearninMyFlock

LearninMyFlock Songster

Jul 9, 2016
    Pennsylvania
    Did you check your conversations? Sent msg.

7. MTchicknman

MTchicknman Chirping

May 26, 2017
    Tennessee
    I'd probably go for the Orps and the Australorp if you're close - where are you?

8. OneLuckeyWife

OneLuckeyWife Songster

Jun 21, 2017
    Texas
    Hens or roosters?

I'd take the Rhode Island Reds if you're close and their hens. I have to many roosters.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: