Ivomec Eprinex pour on - What EXTERNAL pests might it address?

Judy, I would think fleas and ticks...
From a site search:
It's labeled for the control of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, grubs, horn flies, sucking and biting lice, and sarcoptic mange mites. Ivomec Pour-On controls horn flies for up to 28 days after dosing. It works by interrupting nerve impulses in the parasite, thereby paralyzing and killing the parasite.

Blech...lungworms...shiver...

Thanks Spotted and Roo!

BJ roo has been losing some feathers suddenly (and it's not molting season) - I don't see any bugs but could be missing them. Hoped IE took care of mites, just in case, tho I didn't see direct info on that in quick research. They were "treated" last week, .25cc each (they're 5 - 5.5 pounds), just as a preventative for worms. No known parasite problems. We're about to go into a very dangerous and sudden heat spell (30 degree increase to 110+ heat indexes with no transition for them to adjust) so I am trying to keep them as strong as possible......Annie's also been trying for hours today to lay an egg - so far no luck - hopefully soon. BJ keeps trying to help her by cooing to her and making her nests in different spots to see if one works better than the other! Love that guy
love.gif

JJ

Back
Top Bottom