Jaime Matts Cochins

Wolfefarmyard

Crowing
6 Years
Aug 18, 2017
Gansevoort, NY
Hi!
Anyone have experience with Jaime Matts? He has some GORGEOUS birds and is very experienced.

However I’m rather disappointed, I purchased a trio of lf Cochins and a trio of bantams from him a little while ago. I told him we use them for 4h and breeding prior.

When I got the birds I realized 2 of them have split wing, another carries one wing very low, one of the frizzles has poor feather quality and is missing them all over her neck, and the white has quite a bit of leakage. I don’t know, I was just expecting better quality and got very excited.

They weren’t exactly inexpensive either, so it makes it although more disappointing.

Has anyone else had his birds or dealt with him before?

I do not have experience with this breeder but do know that many breeders sell their culls-- birds that will not work in their breeding program.

I hope 4-H goes well for you! Are they holding shows in NY this year? They have all been cancelled here

I do not have experience with this breeder but do know that many breeders sell their culls-- birds that will not work in their breeding program.

I hope 4-H goes well for you! Are they holding shows in NY this year? They have all been cancelled here

I don’t know if they were culls, if so they were extremely expensive culls.

Yes, all shows are cancelled here!

Back
Top Bottom