Jamesway 1875 Commercial Incubators (4)

eggspresso

Chirping
8 Years
Nov 29, 2011
Commercial Incubator System: 4 Jamesway model 1875's (these are the Duck/ Turkey/ Goose version of the classic 2940's) with top hatching compartments, all baskets and trays, exterior turners, manual, and custom built frame on heavy duty castors. Redwood cabinet. This is 4 units put together at the factory, each holding 3000 chicken eggs, or 1875 duck eggs, and can be operated together or separately. Total capacity: 12,000 chicken eggs, or 7500 duck eggs. Excellent hatch rate last spring. Located in Joplin Missouri. $4800. Economical shipping available. For more information call (417) 499-954one.

Last edited:
very cool Wish I could afford them. My grandparents have ones that look just like that just about 5 times bigger. lol. I do suggest adding your location in the post to let everyone know where your located since its pick up only :)

I just came across this model however its only one of the units and I think its missing the trays in the top section of the unit. I have no idea how it works but its a beautiful piece.

Back
Top Bottom