January Hatch-a-long 2018

yes i chipped the air cell end and he was not moving breathing or any thing :hitthanks for all of yalls help
So sorry hear that :( even if you helped him earlier, he may have not made it anyway. Sometimes they just aren't meant to make it. I've done two assists and I've been lucky that both were ready and needed help and survived after. Don't beat yourself up over it, sometimes you have to take the good with the bad :hugs

I'm so sorry. I've always heard that incubation is not for the faint of heart.:hugs
So sorry hear that :( even if you helped him earlier, he may have not made it anyway. Sometimes they just aren't meant to make it. I've done two assists and I've been lucky that both were ready and needed help and survived after. Don't beat yourself up over it, sometimes you have to take the good with the bad :hugs
thanks so much every one this was my first time incubating and I think I did pretty good with four I’m so happy I got to incubate and that I had This hatch along with all of y’all to help me I love incubating it was the best

Back
Top Bottom