JenE From WI

jennE89

Hatching
8 Years
Oct 19, 2011
Hello Everyone, since I am new to this forum and to raising chickens I thought I would post the template that was given on the website. Here goes...

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I am very new to chickens, I got my first chicks September 15, who were born on the 13th. Still learning a lot about them and what I have to do to help them survive. It is late in the year to get them and I am worried about them surviving the Wisconsin Winters as they are still so young.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
I have 24 all together and some are meaters and the rest are layers. Most of them are layers so I am not sure what kinds they are as of yet.

(3) What breeds do you have?
See number 2.

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
I googled chicken coops.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
scrapbooking and I have started a hobby farm.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
My Mom lives with me as I take care of her and sometimes my Brother pops in as he is a OTR truck driver so he lives here with us when he comes home(very seldom). We have 3 bull calves and a baby girl calf, and One milk cow (gernsey) and one holstein female who is pregnant with her 1st calf (5 months still). I love this forum, very informative.

welcome-byc.gif
from Texas

Back
Top Bottom