Jen's Hen Pen

Quote:
That's what Dad's are for. : )

bow.gif
love.gif
celebrate.gif

So Dad, I have been reading more on the board about the sand, and I know we are going to do that in the run... maybe we can do it in the coop too? or does that mess up the numbers with the dimensions? There have been so many people saying how easy it is... there is a post that I just saw where someone posted their pictures of inside the coop and it looks pretty awesome... I should go find that post and paste the link....

What do you think? They say it's pretty quick with the clean up and way easy.

Jen, I don’t think there would be any problem using sand rather than shavings. It is certainly sturdy enough to handle the extra weight. I’ll check to see how deep the sand should be.

Great!
celebrate.gif

Steve told me to go to Mt. Diablo Landscapes (that is where we got our cement for our steps and pathway when we re-did the front yard). So I have the place to be able to get it.

So I had a dream last night the chicken coop was done and I was tending to my chickens... hahaha too funny! Let me know if you want me and J to come down and help paint at all.

Would tomorrow work for us to come down and help? I am busy today, but really, really want to come down and help out and I know Jacob would love to help Paw-Paw out!

Back
Top Bottom