Jerry's Seramas

joyeux

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jun 18, 2009
Kentwood, Louisiana
Has anyone done business with Jerry's Seramas recently? I guess he's rather prominent. I live not to far from him and was hoping to get a pair or two, but I feel ... a little inexperienced. I'm afraid I'll look like a moron
smile.png

So I was just wondering what he's like in person.

Thanks so much.
I'd much rather do business with someone from BYC anyway, I just thought this might be easier since Jerry's is near. I'll definately look for seramas elsewhere

Tyler! I didnt hear about the shipping incident! What a rip off!! Poor birds! Did I tell you that Patrick has 2 breeder hens for you? Sorry if I didnt, so busy doing finals and papers...talk to you soon though!

no matter who you get yours from, check for wry tail and split wings, both common problems with a lot of tight breeding. I have seen it in every flock of seramas I have ever seen, which is several.

I highly recommend Jerry! His prices are high, but his birds are worth it for sure!!!!! His customer service was great for me and I enjoyed my experiences with him.

Quote:
Thanks for thinking of me! I am not selling at this time.

Just e-mail him, start out saying something nice, get to your point. That's what I did with him, and he's been great. Be polite. He even gave me FREE access to SCNA.
I did that and he's been great ever since. Don't call before you've e-mailed him then you don't have to worry about getting a good name for yourself and he'll know you. It's just easier.
cool.png

That's just my experience with him...

I also got most of my birds from Jerry and plan on getting a few more from him soon, and I also highly recommend him. But who ever you get your seramas from do your homework and check out the breeders birds and also make sure that they are breeding toward the standard.

Quote:
Wry tail is a problem in Seramas just like any large tailed breed.

I have never seen split wing in any Serama that I have raised or judged throughout the US.

Back
Top Bottom