Jersey Black Giant

Foghorn-Leghorn46

In the Brooder
9 Years
Aug 21, 2010
Alabama
I don't know if this is where i ask this or not, but I need to purchase a Jersey Black Giant Rooster, thats at least 6 months old. Is anybody selling one or can anybody help me find somewhere i could buy one?

Hi, if you dont find anyone with older cockerals or roos... i wanted to let you know i have 1-2 young cockerals growing up right now. You are welcome to check back with me, if you dont find any older ones.
smile.png

big_smile.png
YES....they are Black Jersey Giants, check out my website or My Page for pics... they are really nice. I got my start out of 5K Farm from Florida...i had 98% fertility on her eggs that were shipped to me. Even my own birds have awesome fertility, that came from her eggs. I am getting some really nice chicks. I now have an outcross line of pullets i will be introducing to my flock, as soon as they start laying. Should be anytime. These are the "best" i could get. I think they are pretty nice... they are out of exhibition quality. The newer pullets came from 2 breeders that show at Ohio Nationals and surrounding shows... they do very well with them.

Back
Top Bottom