JERSEY GIANTS PLEASE HELP BOYS OR GIRLS 1 MONTH OLD

jimmy389

In the Brooder
6 Years
Sep 10, 2013

BOYS GIRLS???

DID MY BEST TO GET THEM ALL TO LOOOK AT ME TOGETHER LOL PLEASE TELL ME THAT GOLDEN COMET IS A GIRL

HERE IS A GOOD SIDE SHOT OF THEM LOL IT WAS HARD I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

THIS ONE CAME WITH THE REST MY BUDDY ONLY HAS ONE PUREBREED JERSY GIANT BLACK AND MANY DIFF HENS MOSTLY JERSEY GIANTS THOUGH ANYBODY KNOW MALE FEMALE ???? WHY THE COLORS

PLEASE BE A GIRL I LOVE COLDEN COMETS SO MUCH

GIRLS ???

GIRL>????

THIS I WOULD GUESS WITH WHAT I HAVE LEARNED IS A GIRL I HOPE
ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR YOU HELP I AM SO GLAD TO FIMD THIS FORUS AND THIS SITE IT IS FULL OF HELP AND INFO
wee.gif

I GOT MORE PICS IF NEEDED THERE ESACTLY ONE MONTH OLD TOO TY EVERYBODY

They are too young to say anything for sure, but from the black chicks, I am seeing three or four I think are potential roos. In the one pic of just the five of them 1,5 look like roos and 3,4 maybe. The last pic of a single black chick looks like a girl. If your Golden Comet is a real Golden Comet she has to be female since they are sex linked by color, if it is not a Golden Comet but is just colored like one it could be a roo, it does look rather rooish in the pictures. The black one with some white on its chest looks iffy, kind of rooish but not by much. The colored one also looks rooish, no idea what it was mixed with, it should be easier to tell when it gets more feathers.

are you serious I bought these to be layers not roosters so you think there all male
ep.gif

They are too young to tell for sure, and pictures can be deceiving, especially since color is not always true, but I am seeing a lot of possible roos for a month old. there do look to be a couple of girls. Hope somebody else chimes in.

thank you so much if I get a couple girls I will be real happy the golden comet there I know it is a golden but I guess it is a rooster huh

I didn't know golden comets every time have to be crossed I thought once you have golden comets just breed them and you get more golden comets

I didn't know golden comets every time have to be crossed I thought once you have golden comets just breed them and you get more golden comets
Golden Comets are not a breed. They are an auto-sexing hybrid that lays brown eggs. Only the first generation will be autosexing. I would say that your boy is not a Golden Comet since he is red, and looks male. Were he a male Golden Comet, he would be white with red shoulders. I would guess that he is a Golden Comet mixed with something else.

Here's some quick information on your Comets, which are a type of sex-link hybrid chicken, not a breed. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...=Zap4FS0ZBmUDt9Dggmpp8g&bvm=bv.51773540,d.dmg

I still love them I am going to stat up this breed of jgs now I have pure breed silver laced and golden laced polish I got into this spring love them I also have buff brahmas I love them they have never missed a day laying

Back
Top Bottom