JERSEY GIANTS PLEASE HELP BOYS OR GIRLS 1 MONTH OLD

THE ONE ON THE RIGHT LOOKS LIKE A ROOSTER?????

FEMALE??????? MAYBE I HOPE

DO ALL THESE LOOK MALE DUE TO THEM ALL HAVING CROWNS??????????

OUT OF ALL THOSE PICTURES DOES ANYBODY KNOW FOR PREETY SURE HOW MANY FEMALES THERE ARE I ONLY HAVE 9 BIRDS TY

It is too early to tell for sure what they are. Take pictures and post them again in a couple of weeks for a better idea. I also am confused at how many of what color you have, there are 5 blacks, the black with white on the chest, the really colored one and are there actually two reddish ones? I see one black girl that I would bet on.

It is too early to tell for sure what they are. Take pictures and post them again in a couple of weeks for a better idea. I also am confused at how many of what color you have, there are 5 blacks, the black with white on the chest, the really colored one and are there actually two reddish ones? I see one black girl that I would bet on.
I agree, take a few deep breaths (ALL CAPS is internet shouting, no one likes to be shouted at) and post photos of each individual again in a month or so. Put one bird per photo if you can, and number them for reference. Refer to the picture guidelines for this section when you do--they are in a brown box at the top of the forum thread list. That thread will tell you what photos to take, such as clear close-ups of the comb and body.

Last edited:
sorry but to answer your question there is only one red one one really colored one and the rest of them are black some of them are developing a bared rock type pattern on there chest I will post new pics in a couple of weeks
is it true that if there tail goes up in 45 degree angle it is a girl
and that if tail goes down it is a boy ????

Back
Top Bottom