Jersey or what??

MayhemMarr

Chirping
Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
I got this Roo and when I got him he was all black but now he has some spots on his wings, real pretty and he is very sweet but we were told he was a Jersey Giant. all of the roo's were Giants I don't remember the hens though as they were running around. What do you guys think? the last pic is when he was a little younger and we had just gotten him.

welcome-byc.gif

He's a mix. This is a common color when black and red birds mix.

Just as an fyi, that font color is very difficult to read for those of us with old eyes
wink.png

[COLOR=FF8C00]I got this Roo and when I got him he was all black but now he has some spots on his wings, real pretty and he is very sweet but we were told he was a Jersey Giant. all of the roo's were Giants I don't remember the hens though as they were running around. What do you guys think? the last pic is when he was a little younger and we had just gotten him.[/COLOR]
One of the obvious sign to identify JG is their YELLOW under foot. But the colors of your birds seems like a mix breed

Do you think he will get to be as big? I was afraid he was a mix when she only wanted 10$ for him. He is super sweet though and funny to watch

Back
Top Bottom