Jest Another Day in Pear-A-Dice - Higgins Rat Ranch Conservation Farm in Alberta

Pics
It's so good to hear from you! Sorry to hear about the Flu
hugs.gif

Scott

Linda I promise you I AM 67, my birthday was in July. It didn't hurt at all. When I turned 40 I thought that was THE END. By the time I turned 50, I just didn't care. I have plenty of aches and pains but, I had that starting after I graduated HS so I didn't blame it on age.
Had my son at 38. The caesarian was not as much fun as I thought it would be.

PS my avatar picture is 14 years old, don't have smooth skin, look like a road map even though I am not much of a traveler. I look at wrinkles, crows feet, scars as a badge that I experienced life. I am not UP all day or every day - sometimes I am
hide.gif
but, a few good, long naps and I'M BACK.

You made me snort, Diva.

I hope you feel better soon, Tara.

It stopped raining long enough for me to play in the garden...my baby jalapenos are so cute...but after being attacked by allergies and swarmed by Houdini chicks, I gave up and went inside to watch the Braves lose again. oO(sigh)

Now I'm craving some fresh fruit thanx to Tara's lovely pics.

Heel low:

thank you
big_smile.png

more photos

roses wild

crabapples

pillow fight

Mickey butt Foamy

Blue Fawn Call ducks

Old Folks
old.gif

got Ducks in a row?
lau.gif

Dogs in a roll?

husband to wife "I'm waiting for you"

"OK OK"

paddle paddle

"I'm waiting for you"

"OK OK"​

paddle paddle

"I'm waiting"
roll.png

"OK OK"

hurry up & get to sleep
gig.gif

view from the seat in the yard

moi sicky poo resting
sickbyc.gif

Well, there's no place that
I'd rather be

Buff standard Chanteclers

Fixins "you done yet sicky? "
hmm.png

a good Doggone time

Doggone & Chicken UP!

Tara Lee Higgins
Higgins Rat Ranch Conservation Farm, Alberta, Canada

Linda I promise you I AM 67, my birthday was in July. It didn't hurt at all. When I turned 40 I thought that was THE END. By the time I turned 50, I just didn't care. I have plenty of aches and pains but, I had that starting after I graduated HS so I didn't blame it on age.
Had my son at 38. The caesarian was not as much fun as I thought it would be.

PS my avatar picture is 14 years old, don't have smooth skin, look like a road map even though I am not much of a traveler. I look at wrinkles, crows feet, scars as a badge that I experienced life. I am not UP all day or every day - sometimes I am
hide.gif
but, a few good, long naps and I'M BACK.

Yeah, me too, at 67 (Feb 20) My knee is actually much better (so I cancelled the appt with the surgeon). Going out to put the nest boxes on the shelving in the coop. BECAUSE I have eggs. One yesterday and 3 today. Woohoo
woot.gif
Then I'm putting the latch on the 3'x12' growout pen and moving the birds outside.

Back
Top Bottom