Jest Another Day in Pear-A-Dice - Higgins Rat Ranch Conservation Farm in Alberta

Tara, I'm sorry to hear Fixins passed, but at the same time I'm glad she went calmly, and doesn't have to suffer anymore. She will always live on in your memories, I'm sorry for your loss.

Sorry bout your puppy Tara. You gave him a cool world to live in.

Thanks Bam.

Bama, Fixins was a she

She was tough enough she could be a He...it's all good DD! <<hugs>>

Tara, I'm sorry to hear Fixins passed, but at the same time I'm glad she went calmly, and doesn't have to suffer anymore. She will always live on in your memories, I'm sorry for your loss.

Dogs are sweet in your world too.

Thanks all...it is a bitter sweet kinda thing. The one big benefit, we get to enjoy many dogs in our one lifetimes. Need to celebrate that part and look forward to it happening again.

Tara

This is for the Higgins family , Foamy, and all of us who loved Fixins from afar:

Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn's rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush.
I am the swift uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry:
I am not there. I did not die.
(unknown)

Tara I am so sorry for your loss. It is so hard to lose a loved one.
hugs.gif

hugs.gif
Tara and Rick, I am so sorry for your loss but pleased that she got to pick the time and you were with her.

RIP Fixins, you will be missed by many!

Today, I am going to poke my tongue at the world in honour of a very special little Aussie.

Chickisoup, the footprints and pawprints on the sand just a beautiful sentiment. I knew Fixins would want to do it her way, with her loved one Tara (or Rick) nearby. I'm sure, in her own way, she will still be keeping an eye on her people, and doing her rounds to check the premises.

Back
Top Bottom