Jim Perdue has got nothing on me :)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Harley's girl, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

OK so we have all seen the commercial where Jim Perdue say " But to say I am obsessed!" LOL This is what my mom says to me all the time!!! [​IMG] This is some parts of my kitchen! "But to say I'm obsessed? Please [​IMG]" [​IMG]
    The pics in the frame are of my own flock [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I made the sign! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I would be happy to see your "non obsession" LOL [​IMG]

2. Run-A-Muck Ranch

Run-A-Muck Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Sorry dont' have pictures uploaded, BUT I noticed we both have lots of the same decor....I have some of the exact same things in my chicken--I mean kitchen...hahah
    I see no obsession at all in your kitchen....

3. Run-A-Muck Ranch

Run-A-Muck Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

I forgot to say....

When I first decorated my kitchen so many years ago it was so hard to find anything chicken related that could go in the kitchen. Now it's to the point that it's almost as common as apples and ivy for a kitchen. Some times things get a little over used, but that hasn't made me change my kitchen theme at all. I have added to it actually. And even added other farm animals...sheep, pigs, cows, geese...etc. etc. into my decor....

again..love the kitchen. looks very nice.

4. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

[​IMG] * Photobucket doesn't like me!!! Probly a good thing, though. Otherwise, I'd post all 16 pics of my Miss Chook that I have in my phone!!

5. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Hey, we have that Beanie Baby flamingo-pink chicken too! We call him "Party Chicken"!

6. Dixiedoodle

Dixiedoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2007
    When I first started 'keeping house' 35yrs, I had chicken stuff in my kitchen, then as the kids came along and I need less 'stuff' , I pared down and kept only a few things that I REALLY loved..Flash forward 25yrs-- I redid my kitchen and decided to use chickens again and couldn't find anything that I really loved so---I had a friend paint pictures of chickens for me, I found note cards and framed them, I pulled out all the chicken stuff that I had kept and NOW, I have lots of chickens around.. I have hand blown glass chickens, I have metal chickens, I have plates and pictures with roos on them. I have chicken wire on one of the pie safes I redid. I have a Christmas tree that goes in the chicken and has all chicken related items...

Where on earth ,did you find the the fan pulls--they are adorable..dixie

7. hoosier

hoosier Chillin' With My Peeps

I wondered about the fan pulls too.

I had some chicken stuff fall off the shelf during the earthquake this morning. It was all over the kitchen floor.[​IMG]

8. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

*I found a ceramic "buff banty" at a thrift store last week-- Called DH and told him I'd bought another chicken!!!! Haha!! ~:eek:

9. cockadoodlemom

cockadoodlemom Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2007
    Texas
    [​IMG] for a minute I done thought someone posted pictures of my moms kitchen [​IMG] My mom has loved chickens and roosters for so long and everytime any of us see one we grab it. My dad has even started buying her chicken stuff and she has chickens all over the house now.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
  10. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:I got them on e-Bay [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by